The fifth edition of Business-to-Science Science-to-Business conference InterNanoPoland is an international forum for scientists, entrepreneurs, business support organizations and students working in nanotechnology and advanced materials sector.
INP2021 presents the newest scientific and industrial achievements in the field of nanotechnology and will enable a dialogue between the world of science and business.
Wednesday to Thursday
April 14 to 15, 2021
Spectrum of topics:
– Graphene and two-dimensional materials
– Mondern composite materials
– Functional nanomaterials
– Nano for health and environment protection
– Micro- and nanoscopy
Poster session: Research and technologies aimed at the development of nanotechnological industry.
This year’s edition partners are:
– The City of Katowice
– Polish Cluster of Composite Technologies
– Centre of Polymer and Carbon Materials (Polish Academy of Science)
– Silesian University of Technology
– SOLARIS National Synchrotron Radiation Centre
REGISTRATION LINK: https://internanopoland.com/events/internanopoland-2021/
All about conference: https://internanopoland.com/