Are you interested in business transition towards circular economy? Are you looking for new ideas for improving or expanding your business? Would you like to improve your competitiveness by adopting circular economy approach in your operations? Do you want to expand the utilization of your by-products?
The students of BizMet Academy have prepared five business cases as their course assignment. BizMet Academy is an education program arranged as part of the EIT Raw Materials funded BizMet project.
We are happy to invite you to discuss five different business cases in the event. The cases are:
- Case 1: How can metal scrap yards improve their competitiveness by new business approach
- Case 2: Future of metal scrap yards regarding car dismantling and treatment operations
- Case 3: Utilization of side streams from steel and bronze foundries
- Case 4: New materials in the future cars: Technical and business challenges for the scrap yards
- Case 5: Metal recovery from fly ash
For a closer look on the content of the cases, see the pitches provided on the right.
The online event will be arranged on November 12, 2020 at 13:00-15:00 (EET).
The event is free of charge, but all participants must register to receive the link to the event.
The event is mainly targeted to (SME) companies operating in the metal and metal recycling sectors as well as in the utilization of side streams originating from metal industry, however, everybody interested in the topics is warmly welcomed to participate.