Smart Power Grids Poland Consortium, as a Competence Center of the Institute of Highway Technology and Innovation (IATI) Consortium, is looking for opportunities to participate together with international partner(s) in the Era-Net Smart Grids Plus Programme.
SPG_PL Consortium is interested in co-operation in any project that meet the case of four desirable project proposals’ characteristics, mentioned in the Announcement of call for proposals. http://www.eranet-smartgridsplus.eu/:
- Further or new development of technologies and concepts.
- New demonstration project.
- Comparative validation of technologies and concepts of existing demonstrations.
- Meta-analysis, cross-cutting issues of existing demonstration projects
Areas of special interest of SPG_PL Consortium are:
- application of analytics tools for modeling and forecasting network traffic, assuring the proper network operation and reduction of transmission losses;
- application of sensor networks for energy demand response and to increase the efficiency of renewables;
- development of new, effective and environmentally safe energy storage technologies and putting them into operation;
- integrity and security of data processed in smart metering systems (AMI).
SPG_PL Consortium’s Partners have highly qualified and titled staff among others in the area of: power electronics and grid automation, Distributed Energy Resources (DER), renewable integration, microgrids, Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) and security of smart grids (cybersecurity).
About Smart Power Grids Poland Consortium:
Smart Power Grids Consortium – Poland established November 3rd,2010 at the Wroclaw University of Technology. The Consortium is aimed at commercialization of researches results and conduct R&D projects for the practical implementation of smart grids concept.
Members of Consortium are: Apator Group, Bank Zachodni WBK (part of Santander Group), Institute of Power Systems Automation, Tauron Distribution SA, Schneider Electric Poland, Orange Labs Poland, T-Mobile Poland, KGHM SA, The Warsaw University of Technology, The Lodz University of Technology, The Opole University of Technology, The Tele & Radio Research Institute and ZUP Roztocze.
Smart Power Grids Poland Consortium
Tel. +48 71 320 47 52